Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tallarn Henchmen

Today I thought I'd post some pics of a couple Tallarn Raiders that serve as henchmen in my list.

First up, melta man.  I tried to keep both of these simple and uniform (slightly, because I like differences in my henchmen).  The base isn't finished yet in this pic, but with his massive special weapon, this man really knows how to go about henching.




Next, a plasma gunner.  Again, the base isn't finished in this pic (both are now, I'll try to update soon) but I think you can see how I went about painting these two up to be both slightly different and yet uniform for the most part.  I hope my line of thinking turned out.



Feel free to comment.. I always appreciate opinions and advice.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I really like those models. They are going to look good with the Grey Knights. You should bring them up.

    ReplyDelete