Saturday, December 15, 2012

A further sampling before bed

And for my next examples, some work I've done for a buddy of mine in the great state of North Cackalacky.  May God have mercy on his soul(s)...

First up, a couple o' fairies, high elves, potheads of the forest: Korhil and Prince Althran.  Please keep in mind Althran is a metal mini so I had to work with some moulding faults (especially the shield bottom).  Also of note, Korhil wasn't quite finished when this pick was taken.  I'll try to get Mister Pushypants to send me a finished pic!




And the undead hottie High Queen Khalida.  Why are all these minis high, and I'm not?  Maybe I should move to Denver.



While she's not quite as tasty as GW's paint job, I'm pretty fond of my take on her.  She was a damned good time, I must say.  And fun to paint, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment